Oh my, my head is spinning this week! It has been an intense week of trying to meet a deadline, and knowing that following this deadline there is yet another one. I have stayed sane by making sure to get in a couple of runs and sweat sessions at the gym, as well as trying to go to bed early (when possible)
I am thankful for:
- Cajun Shrimp OPI nail polish. As much as I've used my little fingers this week typing away on the computer, at least they look sharp! This color is a bright pink/coral and perfect for Spring!
- A lovely afternoon shopping sesh with a friend that I fit in in between work and a softball game. This spur of the moment trip was awesome because I found not one, not two, but THREE summer dresses! Score! Usually I have trouble finding just one thing I like!
- And....an ah-hah moment when I went home to my closet....I decided to get rid of 3 of my old dresses to make room for the new and realized I have way to many. Like 49 too many. Yes, you read correctly. I counted forty-nine dresses. Not including the 3 I got rid of. Yes that includes mostly sundresses, and probably 4 LBD's, 5 or 6 cocktail dresses and two casual dresses that I wear to work, but mostly sundresses. I.Have.A.Problem.
- Thankful for my really good friend Lauren who loves to do fun stuff with me! This week included attending a wine tasting/appetizers event at my work this week and jetting off to Pilates immediately after! What a fun night!
- I am thankful for the weather in Portland which has slowly started improving...we may even see 70 on Sunday!
Play along with Love, Life, Lace and link up your Weekly Gratitude!